PROGRAM FOCUS & OBJECTIVES :
The goal of the program will be to get a Top Rank in JEE (Main & Advanced). The program will also help you score high marks in X & XII Boards & also prepare you for NTSE / KVPY and Other Scholastic Competitive Examinations.
In addition, this program will also lay a strong foundation for International Olympiads by enhancing student’s potential. Students joining this program will have more time to clear their fundamentals and practice extensively for JEE (Advanced), their ultimate goal!
WHY THREE YEAR CLASSROOM PROGRAM ?
IITs have restricted the no. of attempts for JEE (Advanced). Students now just have two chances – one just after the XII board exams and the second immediately in the next year.
They should try to succeed in JEE (Advanced) in the first attempt itself and not take unnecessary pressure as uncertainty of ill-health or any accidents while appearing for the second & last attempt could be too risky.
Best way is to start your JEE preparation from the beginning of Class IX, but if you have not been able to do so, it is prudent you start your preparation at the earliest. Three Year Classroom Program for JEE (Advanced), 2020 for Students who are presently in Class IX (going to Class X) is the next best alternative.
- Entire course is divided into 9 phases 4 phases in Class X, 3 phases in Class XI & 2 phases in Class XII followed by special classes of Rank Improvement Program.
- Extensive coverage of additional topics for JEE (Main).
- Each phase has exhaustive quizzes and Phase Tests (both on JEE Main & JEE Advanced pattern).
- Phase Tests are followed by Test Analysis Sessions.
- Subjects covered: In class X Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Social Studies & Mental Ability will be covered for NTSE level while focus for JEE (Advanced) continues and in class XI & XII Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics will be covered.
- Right mix of classes, problem solving and Doubt Clearing Classes.
- Comprehensive & thoroughly revised study material.
- Periodic tests on the latest JEE pattern.
- Regular feedbacks.
- Home assignments / Workbook.
- Common Phase Tests across the country.
- All India Internal Test Series (AIiTS): These test make students acquainted with a diverse set of examination patterns and alongside confer them with their National level performance ranking in the respective patterns. Tests are based on the common minimum syllabus of all classroom / School Integrated Programs.
- Chapter Practice Problems (CPP): On each chapter students will be given chapter practice problems which they have to attempt and submit before the beginning of the next chapter. These solutions will be checked by the faculty members and then would be returned to the students with remarks and suggestions. Thus helping every student to have a very strong command over fundamental conceptual knowledge, which is very crucial for getting Top ranks.
- Class Learning Improvement Program (CLIP): Icing on the cake of every class will be done through Class Learning Improvement Program for those who have completed all assignments to further help them get a higher Rank / performance JEE (Main & Advanced) and Board Exams but for all Other Engineering Entrance Exams & Scholastic Exams like NTSE in class X.
- Success Potential Index (SPI): We are the only institute in India having the capability to predict Success Potential Index (SPI) of a student. We constantly encourage our students to emulate their Success Potential Index (SPI).
- NTSE & Board Mock Test Papers.
- NTSE Stage-II Mock Test Series is also provided for students qualifying Stage-I.
- All India Open Test Series for Target NTSE – You can check your current level of preparedness for Competitive exams and compete with Top students currently studying in class X through this Open Test Series, at the National Level which will also check the Fundamentals Preparation for IIT-JEE on the topics of class IX / X.
- JEE Archive: Question Bank with Answers of previous year JEE (Main & Advanced) papers.
- All India Test Series (AITS): to be conducted at the National Level on the present & expected pattern of JEE (Main & Advanced).
- Grand Masters Package (GMP): An exclusive fundamentals search based package of 1500 Top quality problems on JEE pattern testing your understanding of the subject. It covers all aspects of JEE problem solving Techniques
- Rankers Test Paper File (RTPF): Consists of Three part tests and five full syllabi tests on present & expected JEE pattern. The Test Papers are independently sealed in separate envelopes with instructions printed on top to take the tests at home by simulating real examination like conditions.
- Online Test Series for NTSE + JEE Main + JEE Advanced + BITSAT + KVPY through www.mypat.in : myPAT, is an Online Platform for Learning through Assessment, Analysis, Identification of Knowledge Gaps and Remedy Options. myPAT empowers you with your own Subject Concept Coverage Meter, Performance Meter and Success Meter. It also enables higher learning outcome, building exam temperament & readiness and ensures success in competitive exams.
Classroom contact hours of approx 965 hrs. i.e. (284 in class X, 401 in class XI & 280 in class XII) excluding
- Doubt clearing classes.
- Rank Improvement Program (RIP).
- Phase Tests and Tests of All India Test Series
- Test Analysis Sessions etc.
At Arjuna Classes you will find a very powerful system that can help you unfold your full potential systematically. We train our students in such a way that they are ready to scale JEE successfully irrespective of the pattern. What is required is total dedication and hard work.
This program is integrated and implies that we judge you only once and then take the responsibility of navigating your career for the entire curriculum. The above program has following options to choose from:
REGULAR WEEK CONTACT PROGRAM :
In Class X: Classes will be held for about 3-4 days in a week from 4:00 pm to 7:45 pm. Class X course will be completed by Mid October 2017. The Class XI course will commence immediately after NTSE stage -I exam.
In Class XI & XII: Classes shall generally be held three days a week, for four hours each time (except during vacations, during which the frequency of classes may increase). The classes are usually conducted after school hours i.e. from
3:30 p.m. to 7:45 p.m. XI Course shall be completed by November / December, 2018 and Class XII Course shall be completed in October 2019.
This enables all students to cope up well with the last months’ pressure of school besides giving adequate time for revision and consolidation of the knowledge and skills acquired at Arjuna Classes and required for being successful in JEE.
In Class X:Classes will be held on Saturday from 4:00 pm to 7:30 pm and Sunday from about 9:30 am to 2:00 pm. However during vacation classes can be held on weekdays also.
In Class XI & XII: Classes shall be held only on Saturdays and Sundays (except during vacations, during which the frequency of classes may increase), all three subjects shall be taught for two hours each on each day of class (of course with appropriate breaks). Students will be having classes on Saturday mornings too.
Classes shall be held on Saturday & Sundays as per the following schedule*:
||10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
||09:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
||12:45 p.m. to 2:45 p.m.
||11:45 a.m. to 01:45 p.m.
||3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
||02:15 p.m. to 04:15 p.m.
* Subject to change if required.
Note 1: Arjuna Classes reserve the right to start all options or any one option depending upon the circumstances.
Note 2: Not all program option are available at all Arjuna Classes centres. The schedule of classes may vary from one study centre to another. Kindly contact your nearest Arjuna Classes centre for more details.
Since inception, Arjuna Classes has laid emphasis on making the students imbibe the fundamental concepts of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics and on sharpening their analytical skills and parallel thinking process.
Do not expect miracles or wonders from Arjuna Classes. Miracle is inside you. We are here to give you the best possible support. Inputs that you will receive from Arjuna Classes will be better than that received by all our earlier Classroom Program students as every year we try to put in better efforts.
START EARLY – BEAT THE COMPETITION :
Serious students aspiring for success with a good rank in the IITs understand the importance of starting early in their preparation for JEE. As the JEE becomes more competitive now, it is necessary to build a strong fundamentals base, as early as possible. Arjuna Classes early edge programs are designed to give serious students that extra advantage that can help them get a top rank in JEE.
- Gives you more time to adapt to the quantum jump in level of difficulty with better ease as there is more time for understanding and consolidation over a longer spread academic plan.
- Optimum utilization of time available.
- Early starters will always have more time before the actual Tamilnadu Board & Engineering Entrance / Other Competitive Exams as their course curriculum will finish much before the batches starting later.
- More time to consolidate on one’s performance and for self revision, polishing of examination temperament & removal of last moment doubts. This is very vital to help a student achieve a quantum jump in the His / Her Rank.
- As serious aspirants never would like to wait, the competence of the batch starting early would be very high as the brightest/serious of the lot will join at this stage thus giving you that better competition you always wanted.
- Earlier tests & joining Arjuna Classes give you more time for academics, and lower fees.
THREE YEAR CLASSROOM PROGRAM FOR JEE (ADVANCED), 2020