PROGRAM FOCUS & OBJECTIVES :
Excellence in JEE :Emphasis on making the students imbibe the fundamental concepts of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics and on sharpening their analytical skills and parallel thinking process which makes them capable of creatively resolving complex and tricky problems by mere application of basic concepts for a quantum jump in their performance in JEE (Main & Advanced).
Each student has the right strategy for himself /herself for TIME MANAGEMENT to ensure optimum output. This enables the students to excel not only in JEE (Main & Advanced), Other Engineering Entrance Exams but also in XII Board Exams.
COURSE STRUCTURE :
- Entire course is divided into 4 phases followed by special classes of Rank Improvement Program.
- Extensive coverage of additional topics for JEE (Main).
- Each phase has exhaustive quizzes and Phase Tests (both on JEE Main & JEE Advanced pattern).
- Phase Tests are followed by Test Analysis Sessions.
- Right mix of classes, problem solving and Doubt Clearing Classes.
- Comprehensive & thoroughly revised study material.
- Periodic tests on the latest JEE pattern.
- Regular feedbacks.
- Home assignments / Workbook.
- Common Phase Tests across the country.
- All India Internal Test Series (AIiTS): These test make students acquainted with a diverse set of examination patterns and alongside confer them with their National level performance ranking in the respective patterns. Tests are based on the common minimum syllabus of all classroom / School Integrated Programs.
- Chapter Practice Problems (CPP): On each chapter students will be given chapter practice problems which they have to attempt and submit before the beginning of the next chapter. These solutions will be checked by the faculty members and then would be returned to the students with remarks and suggestions. Thus helping every student to have a very strong command over fundamental conceptual knowledge, which is very crucial for getting Top ranks.
- Class Learning Improvement Program (CLIP): Icing on the cake of every class will be done through Class Learning Improvement Program for those who have completed all assignments to further help them get a higher Rank / performance in JEE(Main & Advanced) & Other Engineering Entrance Exams.
- Success Potential Index (SPI): We are the only institute in India having the capability to predict Success Potential Index (SPI) of a student. We constantly encourage our students to emulate their Success Potential Index (SPI).
- Rank Improvement Program (RIP) of about 45 to 60 hrs.
- Additional help for XII Board Exams. Practice Mock Test Papers for XII Board Exam.
- JEE Archive: Question Bank with Answers of previous year JEE (Main & Advanced) papers.
- All India Test Series (AITS): to be conducted at the National Level on the present & expected pattern of JEE (Main & Advanced).
- Grand Masters Package (GMP): An exclusive fundamentals search based package of 1500 Top quality problems on JEE pattern testing your understanding of the subject. It covers all aspects of JEE problem solving Techniques
- Rankers Test Paper File (RTPF): Consists of Three part tests and five full syllabi tests on present & expected JEE pattern. The Test Papers are independently sealed in separate envelopes with instructions printed on top to take the tests at home by simulating real examination like conditions.
- Online Test Series for JEE Main + JEE Advanced + BITSAT + KVPY through www.mypat.in : myPAT, is an Online Platform for Learning through Assessment, Analysis, Identification of Knowledge Gaps and Remedy Options. myPAT empowers you with your own Subject Concept Coverage Meter, Performance Meter and Success Meter. It also enables higher learning outcome, building exam temperament & readiness and ensures success in competitive exams.
With myPAT – You Can
- Take Subject Concept Tests, Full & Part Online Test Series.
- Experience simulated test environment for your preparation.
- Achieve your goal and claim the glory.
- Gain insights through in-depth analytics & detailed score report.
- Benchmark yourself amongst successful aspirants.
- Identify improvement areas and remedial suggestions.
- Open Test for JEE (Main & Advanced) for Class XI & XII to be conducted in more than 65 cities. Student will receive their score, percentile, All India Rank, analysis of result and suggestions for improvement
- Dedicated academic operations team provides feedback at any point of time apart from scheduled parent teachers meetings.
Classroom contact hours of approx 454 hrs. However, the actual total input provided to the student is more than 530 hours which includes
- Doubt clearing classes
- Rank Improvement Program (RIP)
- Phase Tests and Tests of All India Test Series
- Test Analysis Sessions etc.
At Arjuna Classes you will find a very powerful system that can help you unfold your full potential systematically. We train our students in such a way that they are ready to scale JEE successfully irrespective of the pattern. What is required is total dedication and hard work.
This program is integrated and implies that we judge you only once and then take the responsibility of navigating your career for the entire curriculum. The above program has following options to choose from:
REGULAR WEEK CONTACT PROGRAM :
Classes shall generally be held three or four days a week, for four hours each time. The Classes are usually conducted after school hours (i.e. from 3:30 p.m. to 7:45 p.m.). Course shall be completed by completed by January, 2018.
Early completion of the Course enables all students to cope up well with the last month’s pressure of school besides giving adequate time for revision and consolidation of the knowledge and skills acquired at Arjuna Classes and required for being successful in JEE (Main & Advanced).
Classes shall be held only on Saturdays and Sundays (except during vacations, during which the frequency of classes may increase), all three subjects shall be taught for two hours each on each day of class (of course with appropriate breaks). Students will be having classes on Saturday mornings too.
Classes shall be held on Saturday & Sundays as per the following schedule*:
||10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
||09:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
||12:45 p.m. to 2:45 p.m.
||11:45 a.m. to 01:45 p.m.
||3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
||02:15 p.m. to 04:15 p.m.
* Subject to change if required.
Note: Not all program option is available at all Arjuna Classes centers. The schedule of classes may vary from one study centre to another. Kindly contact your nearest Arjuna Classes centre for more details.
Since inception, Arjuna Classes has laid emphasis on making the students imbibe the fundamental concepts of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics and on sharpening their analytical skills and parallel thinking process.
Do not expect miracles or wonders from Arjuna Classes. We are here to give you the best possible support. Inputs that you will receive from Arjuna Classeswill be better than that received by all our earlier Two Year Classroom Program students as every year we try to put in better efforts.
START EARLY – BEAT THE COMPETITION
Serious students aspiring for success with a good rank in the IITs understand the importance of starting early in their preparation for IIT-JEE. As the JEE becomes more competitive now, it is necessary to build a strong fundamentals base, as early as possible. Arjuna Classes early edge programs are designed to give serious students that extra advantage that can help them get a top rank in JEE (Main & Advanced).
- Gives you more time to adapt to the quantum jump in level of difficulty with better ease as there is more time for understanding and consolidation over a longer spread academic plan.
- Optimum utilization of time available.
- Early starters will always have more time before the actual Board & Engineering Entrance / Other Competitive Exams as their course curriculum will finish much before the batches starting later.
- More time to consolidate on one’s performance and for self-revision, polishing of examination temperament & removal of last moment doubts. This is very vital to help a student achieve a quantum jump in the His / Her Rank.
- As serious aspirants never would like to wait, the competence of the batch starting early would be very high as the brightest / serious of the lot will join at this stage thus giving you that better competition you always wanted.
- Earlier tests & joining Arjuna Classes give you more time for academics, and lower fees.
ONE YEAR CLASSROOM PROGRAM FOR JEE(ADVANCED), 2018